Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Conversion

By 18 years old, I was heavily indoctrinated into evolutionary thought, first as a Darwinian racist (also being influenced by the un-Biblical Hamitic Curse) and then shifting to a non-racist brand of Marxism standing convinced that man could create a utopia. I accepted the lie that all religions offer something collectively, yet I rejected God as revealed in the Bible. However, within a few months at the Air Force Academy, all my evolutionary religious delusions were exposed. As I read through God’s Word, the Holy Spirit convicted me of my sin awakening me to the deceitfulness of following after the world’s vain philosophies. I soon repented of my sin acknowledging Christ alone as LORD and Savior possessing a fiery evangelistic zeal for the Kingdom of Christ ever since.

No comments: