Monday, June 21, 2010

Phd Update

For those who were aware, I was attempting entrance into a long distance Phd program through Southern Seminary. I was not accepted, and I decided last week not to pursue the ThM program that I was offered. The ThM is often used as a feeder program into the Phd, but it does not guarantee entrance. Half the credits would have transferred into the doctoral program, but the risk in doing the classes without knowing if I would be accepted into the Phd program does not seem worth it at this time. Because of that, it will enable me to focus more time on local ESL missions, possible trekking mission, translation work, finishing my ICR M.S. degree, and speaking engagements.

To Him be the glory who knows all and works all things together for good to those who love Him! Amen!

No comments: