Friday, April 2, 2010

ESL & Mission Fridays: People Are Not Objects

ESL went great today. They really are improving, and it's awesome to see things 'click' mentally with regard to language. I do continue to pray that God will bless their home and their family. May the light of Christ within me and within other believers shine before them as they see our genuine love for them.

I abhor when people are treated as mere convertable objects that we flippantly write off or give little time and energy too when it comes to bringing the good news of Christ. God does not do that to us, so woe to us when we act that way towards others. Rather, the love of Christ that we share is a tough love that rejoices in the truth while remaining patient with people at the same time.

Oh may the Lord forgive me when my love becomes dull to either the lost or saved for that matter! Amen!

No comments: