Saturday, April 24, 2010

Phd Field Essay and Staff Interview

Meggan and I went up to Louisville on Thursday, so that I could take the Phd Field Essay and Staff Interview on Friday. I felt prepared and comfortable, and I pray the results are positive. I was told that the review process takes about a month. Should I be accepted in this new modular/long distance Phd program at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, I would be doing it under the School of Theology in Apologetics and Worldview. Not only would I be able to use it when I speak & teach, but it would most likely open professoral opportunites in the future. Unless Christ comes in the near future, our generation must carry the torch when the present one is taken home to be with the Lord! Amen!

Bryant and Hanna Glisson gave us lodging, and we are most thankful for their hospitality. Nancy and Richard McDonald (who is currently in a Phd Program-OT Studies) dropped by for a while as well, so it was great to fellowship with folks that we had not seen in quite a while.

May the Lord's will be done in all of this.

1 comment:

Meggan said...

It was so good to be back in Louisville! Maybe we could have more of an extended visit in the future.