Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ministry Update

It appears that NAMB will not be an option due to budget constraints, and several vocational ministry opportunities that we have been looking into (like the Air Force Chaplain Reserves) have not materialized.

I had been contributing a significant amount of time with the Nepali people, but I knew I could not sustain the intensity of that long-term unless something else opened up. For this reason, I have decided to reduce my work with them substantially. I love the people, but my family must come first at this time, espeically with three children under three years old.

Therefore, I will be focusing primarly on family in order to cultivate my first ministry at this time. The Lord is Sovereign, and it is
His Kingdom that He must build. We must be patient in how and when He wants to use according to His will and good pleasure.

With that being said, any outside mininstry will mostly consist of blog writing, blog audios, and continued Hebrew and Greek translation work until something changes.

May God Bless His Church! Amen!

No comments: